We have comprehensive experience in financial services including the establishment and registration of banking management and insurance companies, and also in securities compliance and regulatory issues.
We also handle cross-border banking and loan transactions between Hong Kong and Mainland China, reviewing and updating lending, guarantee and security documentation for banks and securities companies, reviewing secured loans, project loans, acquisition financing and syndicated lending, and applying for banking, money lender and securities licences for banks and securities companies
Our firm’s China-Appointed Attesting Officers would be timely and well placed at this juncture of time to serve the general and commercial public who have extensive commercial activities with PRC. This trend would also couple with our firm’s definitive drive to provide a Mainland-Hong Kong cross-border legal services in the context of “one-stop-shop” basis.
The China Attesting Services are provided to clients in relation to legal acts, legal facts and documents which happened in or are concerned with Hong Kong but which are required to be certified for use in Mainland China.
China Attesting Services have a wide range of uses, including the following:-
- Company Authorization Certificate
- Company Information (Status) Certificate
- Company Board Resolution Certificate
- Certificate for “Application for Hong
Kong-owned Enterprise Certificate
- Real Estate Sale and Purchase Contract
- Real Estate Mortgage Contract
- “Hong Kong Service Supplier” Certificate
- Declaration in relation to application to marry a Mainland resident
- Declaration in relation to application for entry to Hong Kong for Mainland relatives
- Declaration for inheritance (or giving up inheritance) of estate
- Declaration in relation to application for conjugal relationship (marriage)
- Declaration to apply to adopt a child from Mainland China
- Declaration to guarantee for a Mainland resident to study abroad
- Personal Authorization
- Deed or Instrument of Gift
Our team has extensive experience in acting for PRC or Hong Kong companies and foreign investors, for whom we provide a wide range of services including:-
- Due diligence, cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of legal documents required in relation to business transactions in PRC
- Sale and purchase of real properties projects
- Cross-border civil litigations and arbitrations
- Sino-foreign equity joint-venture and cooperative joint-venture affairs
- China Attestation of documents for use in PRC
- Probate matters in Hong Kong and PRC
We provide a one-stop corporate and legal service, offering comprehensive support in all aspects of commercial law in Hong Kong and mainland China.
Our highly experienced team provides a valuable source of legal knowledge and insight across the following areas:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&As)
- Corporate restructuring
- Compliance and corporate governance
We represent business entities on both sell side and buy side in mergers & acquisitions. The team works seamlessly and has established ongoing working relationships with skilled professionals in different areas to deliver all-rounded and timely advice and assistance to clients in mergers and acquisitions from the initial stage of due diligence to completion and post completion matters.
We have experience in handling various aspects of business matters, including advising a diverse range of commercial contracts, including licensing, tenancy agreement, partnership, distribution, manufacturing and agency arrangements. We also assist clients to prepare appropriate shareholders’ or joint venture agreement to set out the governing framework of the management and affairs of business collaboration.
We have a highly experienced litigation & Dispute Resolution team. We handle cases at all levels of the Hong Kong Courts from the lowest level up to the Court of Final Appeal.
We provide legal advice and service in a wide range of civil, commercial and criminal litigation matters covering such areas as:-
- Building management disputes
- Breach of contract/trust
- Shareholders, Directors, Company disputes
- Commercial disputes
- Financial services
- Insolvency (Bankruptcy and Winding-up)
- Crimes including White-collar crimes, e.g. commercial fraud
- Debt recovery
- Intellectual property
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Mortgage actions
- Personal injuries
- Property disputes
- Probate disputes
- Professional negligence
- Land disputes
- Sale of goods and services disputes
- Trust disputes
- Matrimonial/Family Matters
We have also advised clients on a wide range of private family matters including divorce, financial disputes, child contact, maintenance, and leave to remove children from the jurisdiction permanently.
We have experience in dealing with complex and high net worth cases involving assets located outside the jurisdiction of Hong Kong.We are acutely aware of the practical and emotional issues our clients face and are passionate about ensuring our clients are fully supported throughout their legal journey.
Our team is experienced in handling different types of personal injury claims, including those resulting from industrial accidents, traffic accidents, medical negligence and assault.
We are also experienced in acting for insurance companies. We truly understand the operation and business needs of its insurer clients and aim to provide costs- effective strategies and professional advice.
We provide a diversified range of property and conveyancing services to individual and corporate clients. Corporate clients include property agency corporations, local real estate developers and banks.
We are an accredited firm for most of the banks in Hong Kong.
We act for and advise sellers, buyers and financial institutions in all aspects of their negotiations for real estate transactions in Hong Kong. We are experienced in dealing with Hong Kong’s land system and advising on the implications of the various stamp duty measures implemented by the Hong Kong Government.We also handle residential and commercial tenancies.